The first picture is of a little rose plant. All of those droplets are dew! :)
This year, we decided to try a blueberry bush. It's amazing!! It hasn't grown very much, but we've enjoyed delicious blueberries all summer. It only produces a couple at a time, but they're great!
Both of these pictures were taken with a stacked +1 and a +2 macro filter.Now I have to go work. Today, I'll be working on a mesa near my house pulling mullen. I did this last Wednesday and pulled over 600 mullen plants! There's no shade and it's looking like it's gonna be a hot one today D:
Until tomorrow,
Colin

3 comments:
WOW! I love the rose petal picture. The blur seems a little bit excessive to me... maybe a higher camera angle would have been better. And nice blog design! I'm also a huge fan of blue gradients for my website :)
Yep, I figured out how to download a custom template :)
I see what you mean about the blur. It's always a tradeoff with macro filters between lots of zoom and a very shallow DOF. :-/
What's your Web site??
C
Yep, the rose petal is great. The blur is kind of nice though, it really obscures the object - I didn't realize what it was at first. Plus, the center of the flower in the background might have been too distracting for the viewer to focus on the water droplets well.
Post a Comment