Tonight, after finishing my dinner of farm-fresh cold cucumber soup, the light outside was amazing. In Colorado, we often get bright, clear, golden light in the afternoon, and today was a perfect example of this type of light...
This is a panorama I made of my house using Hugin and Picasa. When we built the place ten years ago, there wasn't a tree on it. We have terrible clay soil with brackish water, so gardening is always a challenge. Through enough hard work, though, we've been able to achieve some pretty satisfying results, especially for the trees! This year has been amazingly rainy (at least 3 or 4 inches this spring and summer), well above average in my region of Colorado.
Note: You may end up seeing all of my old posts in your RSS or e-mail feeds. If so, I'm really sorry, but Picasa Web Albums messed up, so I have to re-do ALL of my previous posts! :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment
Now I can't see either picture :(
Post a Comment