I love cooking, and I love photography! A natural fit :D
Fried breaded zucchini with home-made marinara sauce and parmesan...
Shortbread bowls with vanilla ice cream, coconut, and two fresh currant sauces- cassis (black currant) and golden currant. I made the bowls and the sauces using currants that I picked on my farm. Doesn't get much fresher than that!
This is really my first attempt at food photography. I need to figure out lighting and backdrops, and I should be good to go!
C
Fried breaded zucchini with home-made marinara sauce and parmesan...
Shortbread bowls with vanilla ice cream, coconut, and two fresh currant sauces- cassis (black currant) and golden currant. I made the bowls and the sauces using currants that I picked on my farm. Doesn't get much fresher than that!
This is really my first attempt at food photography. I need to figure out lighting and backdrops, and I should be good to go!
C
1 comment
There appears to have been a problem with the image uploader. The image addresses are localhost-prefixed.
Post a Comment